Professional TV presenter course is designed on high level of training standards to improve the personal skills and give you the opportunity to work professionally as TV presenter. The number of channels and radio stations continues to increase, opportunities to become a Presenter are still few and far between and competition remains fierce.
Thus ALDAR Training Center introduce professional TV presenter course to beginners who have no previous experience or expertise in media, or the presenting of television as well as to the talented people who need to improve their skills and also for aspiring TV presenters. TV presenter course implemented as theoretical and practical curriculum and the practical part takes place in a central studio which is professionally equipped for filming TV programs using audio-visual equipment.
We invite all our trainees to attend the first two sessions for FREE to evaluate our quality standers, this applies only to our public schedule courses.
For any public schedule courses attended, the course or any part of it can be repeated absolutely free of charge, provided space and course availability in our public schedule.
At the end of TV Presenter course, the participant should be comfortably able to:
- Improve body language such as eye contact, posture, movement and gesture
- Improve voice with attention to pace, tone and volume.
- Be able to communicate effectively and have a good understanding of the whole production process.
- Have excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- be able to handle stress and make quick decisions under pressure.
- Understanding the psychology of the camera.
- Building camera confidence.
- Dealing with performance anxiety & redirecting nervous energy.
- Learning how to move/walk while talking to camera.
- Learning how to prepare and dress for your audition.
There is an interview for 15 minutes before attending the course.