Al Dar University College provides ICDL certifications in a wide range of skills and skill levels that are relevant to a candidate’s job role or career ambitions. Each course has clear learning outcomes to help both teacher and student to understand the progress being made.
It consists of 7 separate ICDL modules that reflects the latest computer training skills required by any average user, these can be taken as stand-alone certifications or can be combined with the 4 base modules plus any 3 standard modules with total of 60 hours of instructor lead training.
- Computer Essential
- Online Essentials
- Word Processing
- Online Collaboration
- Using Databases
This module sets out essential concepts and skills relating to to the fundamentals of digital marketing. On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand key concepts of digital marketing, including advantages, limitations and planning.
- Understand various web presence options and how to select appropriate keywords for search engine optimization.
- Recognize different social media platforms, and set up and use common platforms.
- Understand how effective social media management assists in promotion and lead generation.
- Use a social media management service to schedule posts and set up notifications.
- Understand various options for online marketing and advertising, including search engine, e-mail and mobile marketing.
- Understand and use analytics services to monitor and improve campaigns.
Certification: International ICDL certification, mapped to the British National Qualification Framework level 4 and the UAE National Qualification Framework level 5.